Lima, Peru – March 19, 2019 –– Intercorp Financial Services Inc. (“IFS” or “the Company”) (BVL:IFS) announced on March 19 that the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be held at Jirón Carlos Villarán No. 140, 5th Floor, La Victoria, Lima, Perú. The first call will take place at 09:00 a.m. (Peru Time) on April 01, 2019. In the case that the first call does not reach quorum, the second call will take place at 09:00 a.m. (Peru Time), on April 08, 2019. The following agenda will be discussed:
1) Approval of the Annual Report for the fiscal year 2018.
2) Approval of the Audited Individual and Consolidated Financial Statements for the fiscal year 2018.
3) Approval of Net Profit Allocation and Dividend Distribution for the fiscal year 2018.
4) Approval of Dividend Policy.
5) Determination of the number of members of the Board of Directors and appointment of its members.
6) Delegation of powers to the Board of Directors for the designation of External Auditors and determination of their compensation.
Proxies for the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting must be sent by email to the Company’s Investor Relations Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 24 hours in advance of the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting. A valid Proxy format can be found on IFS’ website www.ifs.com.pe.
Likewise, it is hereby evidenced that all information regarding the agenda to be discussed in the Company’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting will be available on IFS’ website www.ifs.com.pe.